Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Strong Conquering Babies

Men are big babies. They're so strong and capable and can go out and conquer the world but when they get sick, they're babies. My strong, capable, conquering husband is never sick. He works 24/7/365 and brings home the bacon. Last November there was no more bacon to be brought home so we've been on an extended vacation. He knew it would happen so we prepared because at some point the bacon will be there again. This past week he started sneezing, than coughing, than blowing his nose. He's positive he's got H1N1 but in reality he's having a histamine reaction to spraying paint and sanding paint, without a mask. Adrian told him to wear a mask, I didn't bother 'cause I knew he wouldn't. If I hear one more groan, one more sniff, one more "I can't taste. I can't smell." I don't know what I'm going to do - go shopping I guess. This too shall pass and we are blessed!

2 comments:

Pleasant Drive said...

Oh man! You hit the nail on the head with this one. What is it about men? I never get sick, and I have very little sympathy for those who do, especially when the sicknesses aren't legitimate. Poor Brian :)

Amy said...

Ha,ha! This is GREAT mom! I still can't forget about the Bengay! :)

Search This Blog

Loading...